Your Use of Our Site
Santoriniexperts is committed to providing a safe and positive experience to all users on our Site. To help us do that, we need you to follow a few basic rules when you’re here. Don’t worry, it’s not very complicated. When using our Site, you must comply with all applicable laws,. You also agree not to use the Site to:
- Display, send, receive, or store obscene or inappropriate content.
- Threaten, harass, stalk, defame, or defraud another person.
- Violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws.
- Advertise, promote, endorse, or market, directly or indirectly, any third party commercial products, services, solutions, or other technologies.
- Attempt to collect, store, or publish personally identifiable information (a) without the owner’s knowledge and consent or (b) of a minor under the age of thirteen (13) in any circumstance.
- Distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (“spam”).
- Send deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing.”
- Access any application, system, service, computer, data, account, or network without authorization.
- Disable, disrupt, circumvent, interfere with, or otherwise violate the security of the Site.
- Attack, abuse, interfere with, intercept, or disrupt any users, systems, or services, including Denial of Service (DoS), unauthorized monitoring, crawling, or distribution of malware (such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spyware, adware, or cancelbots).
- Engage in or promote any illegal or criminal activity such as child pornography, gambling, or piracy.
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
If you violate these Terms, your access to the Site may be terminated immediately and without notice. In other words, just be respectful and use the Site for its intended purpose.
Our Site Content
Our Site contains content owned, operated, licensed, and/or controlled by Santoriniexperts that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights ("Site Content"). Santoriniexperts or its licensors retain all rights in such Site Content. Santoriniexperts grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable right to view the Site Content solely for your internal use of the Site. Additionally, certain Site Content may include, but is not limited to, icons, photographs, white papers, product documentation, technology overviews, and implementation guides. The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on our Site are the property of Santoriniexperts or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Santoriniexperts or the third party that owns the Mark.
You cannot post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials. We may terminate an account and/or deny access to any user who is alleged to have infringed the copyright or proprietary rights of another. Please do not submit any confidential or private information.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Although we have attempted to provide accurate information on our Site, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Our Site may contain links to third party sites. We provide these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of their content. Access to any other site linked to this Site is at your own risk and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on such sites. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, registration, and password information. Santoriniexperts will not be liable for any harm caused by, or related to, the theft or misappropriation of your user name or password, disclosure of your user name or password, or your authorization of anyone else to use your user name or password. We may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action against anyone who, in Santoriniexperts’s sole discretion, is suspected of violating any applicable law, including, without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SANTORINIEXPERTS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THAT ARISE FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. SANTORINIEXPERTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF SANTORINIEXPERTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SANTORINIEXPERTS DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT. ALL USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Every customer is obliged to give correct informations during the booking process. When a booking is made and the payment received, SantoriniExperts will send the confirmation and the voucher via email. This voucher is to be printed and presented on the day of your tour.
The customer is advised to check the accuracy of the voucher and inform immediately about any mistakes.
All bookings made through the SantoriniExperts website have to be paid via PayPal. If you want to pay by credit card or transfer the money, please contact SantoriniExperts. After receiving the payment SantoriniExperts will issue a voucher and send it to your email. This voucher is to be printed and presented on the day of your tour,
All rates quoted are per person unless specified otherwise in the description and include tour with commentary, pick up and drop off and complimentary water.
Rates are subject to changes without notice. Clients with a confirmed booking will not be held to pay the difference in case of price increase, SantoriniExperts will not refund in case of price reduction.
Rates are including local taxes.
Gratuity, personal expenses or personal insurance is not included in the rates.
SantoriniExperts will not charge any cancellation fee if clients change the date or time of the confirmed tour, provided the notification is sent by fax or email at least 3 days prior to the scheduled tour and the required date is available.
• Cancellations at least 5 days prior the scheduled tour will be fully refunded except for 10% processing and credit card fees.
• Cancellations 2-4 days prior the scheduled tour will be charged 50% of the full amount.
• Cancellations one day prior the scheduled tour or No Show will not be refunded.
If the customers do not arrive on time on the meeting point, SantoriniExperts will consider this a No Show and cancel the tour. There will be no refunds granted.
Personal insurance is not included in the services of SantoriniExperts. We suggest all our clients to arrange for travel insurance prior to arriving in Santorini. We are not responsible for loss, damage or theft of personal belongings and equipment.
Our tours take place in the free countryside and are by their nature not absolutely free from hazard. The clients acknowledge that they must sign a consent form that will be presented on the day of the tour.
These terms were last updated on 20/05/2018 and are effective immediately.