In that Santorini excursion you will investigate all island's hidden places!
We will take you on a Jeep Tour and are happy to share our knowledge about this unique island.
After picking you up at a place of your choice, we bring you to the south of the island, to places not as famous as the caldera but with their own charming beauty. First, we find the "Heart of Santorini" and a secret cave church with a fascinating history on the side of the cliffs. Our next stop is the traditional village of Emporio, we walk through the narrow labyrinthine paths to find an old Venetian castle. After a drive through the vineyards of the island we will reach an organic farm. Here we start discovering the secrets of the local agriculture and art of winemaking: you get to taste homemade, Santorinian finger food specialties and learn about their recipes. After that, we head up the Gabriel's hill with the renowned ruins of the windmills, and take you to admire the breathtaking moon-shaped landscape at the beaches of Vlychada.
We will take you to places you could not have found yourself and explain everything there is to know about the history, agriculture and religion of the Greeks living on the island.
You think you know the island? Let us take you on an off road adventure, to meet the locals and discover the "Santorinian" way of life.
- Children up to 10 years participate for free
- A bottle of water and the tastings are included
- Pick up and drop off at a place of your choice
- You should wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sun blocker
- This is an off road tour, with more than 4 participants the second vehicle will be driven by a participant of the tour (bring your driving license!)